top of page

Celebrating your LOVE story



In Wisconsin, alcohol can be served at barn venues, but the alcohol cannot be sold without a liquor license.  We require a licensed and insured bartender.


  1. Hire a bar service to bring everything in for you (including the bartenders)  This is often sold on a per guest fee.

  2. Stock the bar yourself and hire a bartending service.  Some of these charge per guest, some charge per hour / per bartender (See details on our bartending below)

  3. Stock the bar and hire any bartender with a license and purchase them an insurance policy for your event.

Zedland Bartending

Emily + Jacks Wedding 2020-243.jpg

$40/hr  per bartender

Rate includes bar staff only. 1 bartender/100 guests

All consumable products: alcohol, soda, cups, condiments, napkins, etc. are to be provided by the couple.

Kegerator available for no additional charge when using our bartenders. 



Other beverage service options

We do not have exclusive contracts with alcohol vendors.  We prefer to give you our honest feedback based off of ongoing experiences.  We only recommend companies that have consistently proven the utmost professionalism, kindness and teamwork that contributes to the success and satisfaction of our couples.

Full Bar Service + Bartending

Jeff's spirits.jpg

Jeff's Spirits

821 S Main St.

West Bend, WI 53095

(262) 338-9088

Valley Liquor

306 E Main St.

Little Chute, WI 

(920) 788-3214


Bartending Only

OTM logo.webp

Over the Moon

Milwaukee, WI 

(414) 793-8476

bottom of page